Under Art. 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), I kindly inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Ledatel Sp. z o.o. i Wspólnicy Sp. K. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Jarzębinowa 4, 05-077 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of KRS under KRS number: 291642, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 952-203-38-13, REGON (National Official Business Register): 141177150
3. Your personal data will be processed to:
- contact you to provide you with commercial information under Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR conclude an agreement and to satisfy the obligations under such an agreement by the Commercial Company under Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR;
- satisfy the legal obligations of the Company under the generally applicable provisions of the law, including tax and accounting regulations – under Art. (6)(1)(c) of GDPR;
- pursue the legally justified interest of the Company, consisting in raising or seeking claims or defending against claims, under the legally justified interest of the Company (Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
4. The recipient of your personal data will be co-workers and employees of the Controller in the scope of their professional duties, under authorisation, and external entities with whom the Controller has concluded an entrustment agreement.
5. Your personal data will not be provided to a third country/organisation.
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data portability and the right to object.
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Personal Data Protection Office – if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
9. The provision of your personal data is voluntary yet necessary to perform the subject of the agreement. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data, the Controller can resign from concluding the agreement.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, i.e. no decisions that cause legal effects or substantially affect the person will be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and will not be associated with such automatically taken decision.